It's rainy so why not do a meme? I've read this a few places but Christine inspired me to play.
Five Things Meme
Rules for the game:
1. The rules of the game get posted at the beginning.
2. Each player answers the questions about themselves.
3. At the end of the post, the player then tags 5-6 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know they’ve been tagged and asking them to read the player’s blog.
4. Let the person who tagged you know when you’ve posted your answer.
What was I doing 10 years ago?
So that would be 1998. I was still an attorney, working as in-house counsel.
Five things I would do if I were a billionaire:
1. Pay off student loans and credit card debt -- and help friends and family do same, up to 10,000. (I think that is the current IRS guidelines for gifts.)
2. Buy a house.
3. Invest so I could live off investments.
5. Set up trust funds for niece and nephew.
Five jobs that I have had:
2. Federal judicial law clerk.
3. Law associate.
4. In house counsel.
Three of my habits.
1. keeping a written list of all books I read.
2. clutter. Not getting rid of clutter is a bad habit!
3. watching TV and reading at the same time.
Five places I have lived:
1. Elizabeth NJ
2. Matawan NJ
3. Pt Pleasant NJ
4. Philadelphia PA
5. Spring Lake NJ
If you want to do this -- you're tagged!
Because I love iambic tetrameter : Poem 126 by Emily Dickinson The brain is wider than the sky, For, put them side by side, The one...
At the end of this post is a round up to my previous, often lengthy explanations of what an ARC is (and isn't) and why an ARC isn't ...