- Always mention the source of a book (library, personal, gift, author, publisher, convention, etc.)
- Post three to five book reviews a week.
- Update my blogroll as I start reading new blogs, rather than once every two months.
- Get more organized about review copies. Currently organization: piles and slips of paper in books. In 2007 I plan to computerize it.
- Blog more about movies and TV; both of these areas have been seriously neglected.
- Podcast. (Ha Ha Ha! I need one resolution I won't keep. Seriously. Don't have the equipment, don't like the sound of my voice.)
- Verbose. Teachers have been telling me that since third grade. I'll try to stop being so rambly! But look, I cannot help it. I could have kept it at verbose, but I have to have the little backstory, then my little comment, then the comment on the comment...Darn. Two resolutions I won't keep.
Friday, December 29, 2006
New Year's Blogging Resolutions:
Because I love iambic tetrameter : Poem 126 by Emily Dickinson The brain is wider than the sky, For, put them side by side, The one...
At the end of this post is a round up to my previous, often lengthy explanations of what an ARC is (and isn't) and why an ARC isn't ...