The Second Carnival of Children's Literature will be hosted at Chicken Spaghetti; more details here. Including what type of info to send in, how many submissions (one), etc. Deadline is Friday, March 3rd.
The Top 10 Reasons to make a submission to the Carnival of Children's Literature:
1. You know you want to.
2. Everyone loves a carnival. Unless you're the person who goes into a ride after someone threw up in it. But hey, virtual carnival, that won't happen!
3. It's a chance to show off.
4. You know those people who don't get why you blog? Show them the carnival.
5. You can stop being upset at having missed the first Carnival.
6. New people will get a chance to see your blog.
7. Carnivals work best when there's a good variety of stuff going on, so that means you -- yes, you! must submit because you have a unique voice and way of looking at things. (Yes, I see you sitting there reading this blog...)
8. You don't have to do anything new; all you have to do is pick ONE post that you already wrote. Could it BE any easier?
9. If there is a successful second Carnival, there will be a third Carnival!
and the top reason to submit --
10. All the cool bloggers are doing it. Peer pressure!
Because I love iambic tetrameter : Poem 126 by Emily Dickinson The brain is wider than the sky, For, put them side by side, The one...
At the end of this post is a round up to my previous, often lengthy explanations of what an ARC is (and isn't) and why an ARC isn't ...