I've been tagged for the 8 Things meme by Christine M at The Simple & The Ordinary, Michele at Scholar's Blog, and Gail Gauthier at Original Content.
Each player lists 8 facts/habits about themselves. The rules of the game are posted at the beginning before those facts/habits are listed. At the end of the post, the player then tags 8 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog.
Eight facts/ habits about me:
1. I met my best friend in 4th grade; I moved, we lost touch, and then we met again in High School.
2. I would love to hire a professional organizer. I'm staring at the clutter around my desk and the piles of books as I say this.
3. Being a book person, I have bought 3 books on organizing and de-cluttering.
4. I have not yet read any of those books; but I somehow believe that just by buying them, things will change.
5. The clutter remains.
6. I am leaving for BookExpo tomorrow. So you won't be hearing from me for a few days.
7. If you had asked me 20 years ago where I'd be today ... this would not be it. I've learned to embrace your future, question choices, be happy with the good things in life, and to work hard to get what you want. And I'm a little worried on the pressure put on teens to make life decisions when life is about change and growth and learning new things.
8. I adore genre TV. But, given the recent network betrayals (Nuts. Mars. 'nuff said), I think it's entirely possible that except for some guilty pleasures, my viewing for the coming year will be DVDs of TV series (old favorites, or shows I didn't watch but heard great things about). I just cannot invest in a show again to see "the suits" cancel.
Who to tag that hasn't been tagged?
Well, one way to get thru 8 is to tag rest of the Pop gang:
Hm, 4 more? I'll go with some real life friends
2nd Gen Librarian
The long awaited updated Guides from the Federal Trade Commission are almost here! Per the FTC website, FTC Publishes Final Guides Governin...
Last week, I posted about how new readers of children's and young adult books can find out about print reviews. This week, let's tal...