Nancy Dowd (The "M" Word: Marketing For Libraries) tagged me with this meme, so here goes!
1. My paternal grandfather, Robert E. Burns, wrote the nonfiction book I Am A Fugitive From A Georgia Chain Gang which was turned into a movie, I Am A Fugitive From A Chain Gang. (Title change because Georgia was a bit pissed; name change of main character and other parts because at the time of the book and movie, he was still a fugitive.)
2. I am allergic to something but I have no idea what it is. Seriously, I've had an allergic reaction a few times in the last year after eating a meal, and I cannot figure out what I ate that's triggering it.
3. I don't like doctors. So when you all comment about seeing a doctor, well, that's why I haven't gone to one yet to figure out what it is.
4. If I won enough to never work again, after taking time to travel I'd go back to school just for the fun it.
5. "Cleaning my desk" is a never ending task. I think gremlins live in my house and deliberately pile up the books, the mail, the notes to myself.
My turn to tag: Mitali Perkins; Jen Robinson's Book Page; MotherReader; and Journey Woman.
Because I love iambic tetrameter : Poem 126 by Emily Dickinson The brain is wider than the sky, For, put them side by side, The one...
At the end of this post is a round up to my previous, often lengthy explanations of what an ARC is (and isn't) and why an ARC isn't ...